Since I finally saw Brittany last night and gave her the gift of light, it’s safe for me to post my latest project! 😉
I always try to make homemade Christmas gifts for my closest friends and family, and this year I found the COOLEST project on Pinterest and decided to give it a whirl. They turned out adorable!!
Now that I’ve made them, I just want to make a million more and put them everywhere. They’re super cute and can even be used at a party to provide light near the snack table (…my favorite part of nearly any party), a cute decoration for your home, or even at a wedding as a centerpiece! These are versatile and there are so many unique looks you can accomplish when crafting them. Just check out these custom candlelight lamps on Pinterest; you can find more detailed instructions and ideas there.
- Wine Glasses
- Scrapbook Paper
- LED Tealights or Tealight Candles
- Double Sided Tape
- Template Print
1. Print and cut out the Template.
2. Outline the template on your scrapbook paper with a pencil and cut out.
3. Use the tape to hold the lampshade together, then tape to the wine glass.
4. Decorate with anything you’d like. I used ribbon and butterfly clips!
5. Light a candle and enjoy the ambiance. 🙂
Thank you for this picture, Brit! They look so neat when they’re all lit up! 😀